WHERE IS THIS
I NEED TO GO HERE
So to those that might not get many asks or just dont know what pose they might want to do here is the Palette-Pose Maker!!
And I think it goes without saying that if you get a number+letter that dont exist pick again!
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TOP PART OR THE CREDITS
I’m gonna do these once a week or maybe twice!
omg give me one of these and i’ll do the crappist version i can of it on paint (itf theme ofc)
Online resource is a search engine for 3D objects, viewable in-browser.
Above are two simple example searches for ‘car’ and ‘cat’.
Here are some of the most common openings I see, as they’re almost always a rejection:
- Waking Up: Avoid the first moments of the day, especially if your character is being snapped out of a dream.
- School Showcase: A character introducing the requisite best friend and the school bully
- Family Showcase: Introductions of parents, siblings, pets
- Room Tour: A character sitting in her room, thinking, looking over her stuff
- Emo Kid: A character sitting and thinking about all his problems
- Normal No More: A character lamenting how normal, average, and/or lame her life is, which is the writer setting us up for the big change that’s about to happen
- Moving Van: A character in the car, driving to his new house, hating every minute of it
- Mirror Catalogue: Looking at oneself and describing one’s flaws, usually with a self-deprecating voice
- Summer of Torture: A character lamenting how she has to do something that she doesn’t want to do (live in a haunted house, go visit Grandma, work at the nursery) all summer long
- New Kid: A character worrying about being the new kid on his first day of school or wizard training or the vampire academy
- RIP Parents: One or both parental units kicking the bucket suddenly and tragically
- Dystopian Selection: In the dystopian genre, it’s the day of choosing jobs, getting selected for something awful, being paired with a soul mate, etc.
These are very common beginnings and all I ask is that, if you choose to forge ahead and brave one, make it fresh.
I feel like I’ve used the majority of these at least once while I was in middle school writing all my own little not-so-original stories.
Paintings by JW Jeong | http://jw-jeong.deviantart.com
*screams* *dies* WHY JUST WHY.
girls, don’t ever let a man tell u ya vagina is ugly or unworthy of his mouth and tongue. men can’t say shit when they got that lumpy vienna sausage with hair on it and two long eggs wrapped up in some loose skin. ya vagina is beautiful and if a man wanna talk shit he can go slap his balls up against someone elses asshole.
what did i just read
I want to draw but that means I have to draw